Museum access policy
- All visits to the Sansevero Chapel Museum must be booked in advance.
- In order to protect the artistic heritage of the Sansevero Chapel and to make sure all visitors enjoy a safe and pleasant visit, the number of daily admissions to the Museum is limited.
- Online tickets become available one month in advance.
- Choose the date and time slot of your choice from 9am onwards when you book.
- If your preferred date or time slot are not available, please check the booking platform regularly as availability is updated daily.
- Groups (minimum 10 up to max 30 persons) can book up to 2 days before the preferred date. If you wish to book for a group of more than 9 persons click here.
- Please note that tour guides may accompany groups of up to 30 persons in the Museum.
- School groups of up to 33 students (including pupils and accompanying teachers) can book up to 7 days before the preferred date. If you wish to book a school group click here.
- Just show your ticket at the entrance to the Sansevero Chapel; there is no need to go to the ticket office.
- Entry is permitted up to 15 minutes from the selected time shown on the ticket.
- Under no circumstances may tickets be used on a date other than the one selected.
- Pay for your online purchases by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, UnionPay, GooglePay or MyBank. Once online purchases have been completed, they cannot be cancelled or modified in any way. Tickets purchased online cannot be refunded (Art. 59, section ‘n’ of Legislative Decree 206/2005, or “Consumer Code”).
|Standard ticket||€ 10,00|
|FAI members||€ 8,00|
|Reductions (young people from 10 to 25 years)||€ 7,00|
|Registered disabled persons with helper (single ticket valid for two persons)||€ 7,00|
|Children up to 9 years||Free|
Please note that visitors with reductions (young people aged 10 to 25 years, FAI members, registered disabled with helper) and/or free tickets will be asked to show proof of eligibility at the entrance. Failure to produce suitable proof of eligibility will render the ticket null and void, and you will not be able to make up the difference or obtain a refund for either the ticket or the booking.
School groups wishing to visit the Sansevero Chapel Museum must book online.
Just show your ticket at the entrance to the Sansevero Chapel; there is no need to go to the ticket office.
School groups enter the Museum by joining the “Groups and Schools” queue.
|SCHOOL GROUP PRICES|
|School students||€ 3,50 (on weekdays only)|
|Registered disabled persons with helper||free admission|
|Teachers||free admission for one teacher every ten (10) students. |
Extra teachers pay the ordinary ticket price of € 10.00
Teachers accompanying school groups will be asked to show the list of pupils stamped and signed by the school principal on headed school notepaper. Full information regarding the new visiting arrangements may be found on the Visiting Rules page.
Audio guide service
|Audio guide fee|
|Single audioguide rental||€ 3,50|
|“Tandem” offer (one ticket for two audio guides):||€ 6,00|
- The audio tour lasts about 25 minutes.
- There is also an audio guide for children (recommended age 6-12 years).
- The audio guide, is available in Italian (also for visually impaired visitors), English, Spanish, French and German.
Guidelines for visitors
Within the Museum, it is forbidden to
*It is not permitted to take photographs or make video recordings inside the Museum for reasons of decorum and respect for other visitors.
**The only animals allowed in the Museum are guide dogs for the disabled.
The prohibitions put in place by the Museum all aim to ensure the best possible visitor experience for everyone.