Access to the museum
- In order to protect the artistic heritage of the Sansevero Chapel and to make sure all visitors enjoy a safe and pleasant visit, the number of daily admissions to the Museum is limited.
- All visits to the Sansevero Chapel Museum must be booked in advance. Online tickets become available one month in advance.
- Choose the date and time slot of your choice from 9am onwards when you book.
- If your preferred date or time slot are not available, please check the booking platform regularly as availability is updated daily.
- Groups (minimum 10 up to max 30 persons) can book up to 2 days before the preferred date.
- Tour guides may accompany groups of up to 30 persons in the Museum.
- School groups of up to 33 students (including pupils and accompanying teachers) can book up to 7 days before the preferred date.
- Just show your ticket at the entrance to the Sansevero Chapel; there is no need to go to the ticket office.
- Under no circumstances may tickets be used on a date other than the one selected.
Photo service, video recordings, out of hours visits, events
For information about possible photography and video recordings, or to organise visits out of hours and events in the Chapel, contact the Museum Management
- phone > +39 081.5524936
- email > firstname.lastname@example.org or
We kindly remind you that visitors to the museum are not permitted to: