In compliance with the measures imposed in the light of the COVID-19 emergency, the Museum has set up an access plan to ensure visitor safety. A maximum of 45 people may be admitted to the three areas of the Museum at any one time.
Online booking is strongly recommended for visits to the Museum (Online tickets).
Online booking is the only means of guaranteeing entry to the Museum. It also allows you to choose the desired date and time slot.
A residual amount of last-minute tickets will be made available every day on which the Museum is open. They can be purchased at the ticket office while stocks last.
Online booking is compulsory for groups of 10 persons or more, and last-minute tickets for groups are not available at the ticket office.
Visitors are asked to follow a few simple guidelines to ensure compliance with safety measures:
- visitors will be subjected to body temperature measurement using a non-contact thermometer at the entrance to the Museum. In the event of a temperature higher than or equal to 37.5° (99.6F), access to the Museum will not be permitted
- protective masks must be worn for the duration of the visit
- an interpersonal distance of at least 1 metre (3 feet) must be maintained both inside and outside the Museum
- hand sanitizing gel will be available to visitors at various points throughout the Museum and at the ticket office
- gloves must be worn when handling books or items on display in the bookshop
- when standing near the main works of art or the explanatory panels, and when moving between the various parts of the Museum, specific signs ensure respect for interpersonal distancing
- visits follow a one-way route with separate entrance and exit
- audio guides are available for hire; they will be sanitized after every use. Visitors may listen to the audio guides using their own earphones or disposable earpieces provided free of charge by the Museum.