Due to the COVID-19 emergency and consequent restrictions, pursuant to Article 88(2) of Decree Law no. 18 (The “Cura Italia” Decree) of 17 March 2020, as amended by Law no. 27 of 24 April 2020 and further amended by Article 183, paragraph 11, of Decree Law no. 34 (The “Rilancio” Decree) of 19 May 2020, museum tickets will be refunded by means of vouchers to the same value, valid for eighteen months from the date of issue. The Sansevero Chapel Museum will therefore comply with the measures that have been expressly set in place and will issue vouchers valid for eighteen months to the same value as any tickets purchased in individual transactions, to all those who purchased one or more tickets to visit the Museum after 7 March 2020 and who follow the application procedure for reimbursement by voucher.
We inform you that, as a further benefit to visitors additional to the terms of the “Rilancio” Decree, it will be possible to apply for reimbursement via voucher until August 31, 2020.
If you purchased one or more tickets online to visit our Museum on a date after 7 March 2020, just follow the procedure below to request your refund voucher.
1) Retrieve from your email inbox the PDF tickets you received upon purchase.
2) Click on the REQUEST VOUCHER button at the bottom left.
3) Fill in the fields marked FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, EMAIL, and CODE, entering the same data you used at the time of booking. The FIRST NAME, LAST NAME and CODE to be inserted are those shown on the PDF ticket. “CODE” means the numerical sequence you can see beneath the QR Code in the box at the bottom right of the PDF ticket. Enter the EMAIL address used at the time of booking, to which the tickets were sent in PDF format.
4) If you bought more than one ticket in a single operation, just enter the code of one of the tickets to obtain a voucher for the total amount of the purchase.
5) Click on INVIO RICHIESTA.
If all the fields have been filled in correctly, the system will process the request and send an email with a Voucher Code. The voucher, which may only be used on the Museum’s booking platform, https://www.museosansevero.it/online-tickets/?lang=en will be valid for eighteen months from the date of issue and can be used for a new reservation. The voucher contains simple instructions on how to use it to make a booking. Should you have any problems with obtaining the voucher, or you do not receive it, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please write to email@example.com.